Although MARITIME & LOGISTICS has attempted to provide accurate information on The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site, MARITIME & LOGISTICS assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. MARITIME & LOGISTICS may change the programs or products mentioned at any time without notice. Mention of non-MARITIME & LOGISTICS products or services is for information purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE MARITIME & LOGISTICS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITH ALL FAULTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. MARITIME & LOGISTICS AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. MARITIME & LOGISTICS AND ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE MARITIME & LOGISTICS WEB SITE OR ANY MARITIME & LOGISTICS PRODUCT, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF MARITIME & LOGISTICS OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Limitation of Use
1. All materials on The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site are protected by Spanish copyright laws, and other applicable laws and treaty provisions of countries throughout the world. Except for personal or non-commercial internal use, copying, modifying, reproducing in whole or part, uploading, transmitting, distributing, licensing, selling and publishing any of the materials is prohibited without obtaining prior written permission from MARITIME & LOGISTICS.
3. MARITIME & LOGISTICS may change and / or alter the contents of The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site, or may suspend or discontinue the services provided through The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site at any time without any prior notice. NEITHER MARITIME & LOGISTICS NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY ALTERATION OR CHANGE OF THE CONTENTS OR INABILITY TO USE THE MARITIME & LOGISTICS WEB SITE.
The trademark "MARITIME & LOGISTICS" and any MARITIME & LOGISTICS product names used, quoted and/or referenced within The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of MARITIME & LOGISTICS. Other company names and product names used, quoted and/or referenced in The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site may be protected as their respective trade name, trademarks or registered trademarks.
Please refrain from using The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site for any of the following acts:
1. Infringing the legal rights (including the rights of privacy and publicity) of MARITIME & LOGISTICS and/or others
2. Causing any damages or disadvantage to MARITIME & LOGISTICS and/or others
3. Disturbing public order
4. Criminal act
5. Uploading false information including, but not limited to, other's IP address and password
6. Using The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site for any commercial purpose
7. Defaming, disgracing or libeling MARITIME & LOGISTICS and/or others
8. Uploading files that contain viruses corrupted files that may cause damages to the operation
9. Any other activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws
10. Any other activities that MARITIME & LOGISTICS deems inappropriate
Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and Services
The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site provides links to Web Sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site. You expressly agree that MARITIME & LOGISTICS is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. You should refer to the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before you use them.
YOU AGREE THAT MARITIME & LOGISTICS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIRD PARTY CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE MARITIME & LOGISTICS WEB SITE, INCLUDING OPINIONS, ADVISE, STATEMENTS AND ADVERTISEMENTS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU BEAR ALL RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF SUCH CONTENT.
If you choose to purchase any products or services from a third party, your relationship is directly with the third party. YOU AGREE THAT MARITIME & LOGISTICS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (a) THE QUALITY OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; and (b) FULFILLING ANY OF THE TERMS OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THE SELLER, INCLUDING DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AND WARRANTY OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO PURCHASED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. YOU AGREE THAT MARITIME & LOGISTICS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY SORT THAT YOU MAY INCUR FROM DEALING WITH A THIRD PARTY.
Link to Third Party Sites
2. Nothing contained in the MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site shall be interpreted as a recommendation and/or endorsement by MARITIME & LOGISTICS of the contents of the Linked Sites and any products and/or services appearing on and / or provided through such Linked Sites. Nothing contained herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or the like between the operators of the Linked Sites and MARITIME & LOGISTICS.
3. MARITIME & LOGISTICS's prior permission is not required to link a third party's web site to The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site. This includes documents, images and other materials used, quoted and/or referenced within The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site. If a link is set up, please notify the administrator of The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site (email@example.com ) of the URL and The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site administrator's e-mail address. Please note that all information, including URL, documents, images and other materials available on The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site will continually be revised without prior notice.
4. When copying or quoting The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site, please contact the administrator of The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site (firstname.lastname@example.org ) in advance. MARITIME & LOGISTICS reserves the right at its sole and exclusive discretion to refuse your offer of copying or quotation.
5. Company names and any other product names, service names or logos used, quoted and/or referenced within The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site are trade names, trademarks or registered trademarks of the original author, or other rights holders.
Proposal and Offer
1. MARITIME & LOGISTICS does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site. Please note that any information or material sent to MARITIME & LOGISTICS will be deemed NOT to be confidential. MARITIME & LOGISTICS shall not be obligated to examine, evaluate, and adopt such information or material.
2. By sending MARITIME & LOGISTICS any information or material, you grant MARITIME & LOGISTICS an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those information or material, and you also agree that MARITIME & LOGISTICS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send MARITIME & LOGISTICS for any purpose. Therefore, MARITIME & LOGISTICS shall not be responsible for any loss, expense or damage including, but not limited to, payment of compensation, in connection with the MARITIME & LOGISTICS's adoption of the information or material identical or similar to the information or material that you send MARITIME & LOGISTICS.
3. MARITIME & LOGISTICS will not release your name or otherwise publicize the fact that you submitted materials or other information to MARITIME & LOGISTICS unless:
a. MARITIME & LOGISTICS obtains your permission to use your name.
b. MARITIME & LOGISTICS first notifies you that the materials or other information you submit to a particular part of MARITIME & LOGISTICS Site will be published or otherwise used with your name on it.
c. MARITIME & LOGISTICS is required to do so by law.
Disclaimers of Warranties
MARITIME & LOGISTICS AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS AND/OR SAFETY OF THE CONTENTS OF THE MARITIME & LOGISTICS WEB SITE, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES RELATING THERETO ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. MARITIME & LOGISTICS AND/OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, EXPENSE OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR ACCESS, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE MARITIME & LOGISTICS WEB SITE.
Privacy, Handling of Personal Information and its Basic Policy
MARITIME & LOGISTICS A.E., S.L. (hereinafter referred to as MARITIME & LOGISTICS) recognizes the importance of "Protection and use of personal information" in the global information society. In handling all personal information provided in the course of business, MARITIME & LOGISTICS will comply with relevant laws and regulations and other criteria. Furthermore, MARITIME & LOGISTICS will implement, apply, and manage voluntary rules in view of international trends for personal information protection. The rules will be instructed to and followed by all employees and other parties concerned, and will be maintained and reviewed continually.
1. MARITIME & LOGISTICS will acquire personal information by lawful and appropriate means, and will not collect personal information by improper means.
2. MARITIME & LOGISTICS will specify the purposes of use of personal information, and handle the personal information within the scope necessary for accomplishing the purposes of use.
3. MARITIME & LOGISTICS will endeavor to keep the acquired personal information accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary for the purposes of use.
4. MARITIME & LOGISTICS will take necessary and appropriate steps such as protection from destruction, leakage, and modification, etc. to ensure the security of personal information in handling the personal information.
5. MARITIME & LOGISTICS will give proper consideration to allow a person who is the subject of personal information (the principal) to be appropriately involved in the handling of same information.
MARITIME & LOGISTICS CONTROLS THIS SITE FROM ITS OFFICES WITHIN SPAIN. MARITIME & LOGISTICS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT MATERIALS IN THE MARITIME & LOGISTICS WEB SITE ARE APPROPRIATE OR AVAILABLE FOR USE IN OTHER LOCATIONS, WHERE THEIR CONTENT IS ILLEGAL OR PROHIBITED.
Those who choose to access The MARITIME & LOGISTICS Web Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Materials in violation of SPAIN export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Materials shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of SPAIN.